Send me an aspect
- Breath: How have you changed over the past year?
- Light: Would you consider yourself lucky? Why?
- Time: What is your favourite memory?
- Space: If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- Life: Are you a rule breaker by heart?
- Hope: What are you looking forward to?
- Void: Do you like being alone?
- Heart: Have you ever been in love?
- Mind: Do you make decisions easily?
- Doom: Have you ever gotten injured?
- Blood: Do you form strong friendships?
- Rage: What are your biggest pet peeves?
I am trying to see things in perspective. My dog wants a bite of my peanut butter chocolate chip bagel. I know she cannot have this, because chocolate makes dogs very sick. My dog does not understand this. She pouts and wraps herself around my leg like a scarf and purrs and tries to convince me to give her just a tiny bit. When I do not give in, she eventually gives up and lays in the corner, under the piano, drooping and sad. I hope the universe has my best interest in mind like I have my dog’s. When I want something with my whole being, and the universe withholds it from me, I hope the universe thinks to herself: "Silly girl. She thinks this is what she wants, but she does not understand how it will hurt. Blythe Baird, Theories about the Universe (via staininyourbrain)